Day Spa Services
Detox wraps use a variety of products such as algae, seaweed, mud, clay, or gel to help rid the body of toxins. When the product is applied to the body, it's called a body mask. After the product is applied, you are wrapped in plastic and covered with a blanket for about 20 minutes. These products work by stimulating your circulation, drawing out impurities, and giving your body minerals it might be missing.
Ear candling is an ancient technique to aid the ears and surrounding areas. A hollow, cone-shaped candle is gently placed into the ear. The opposite larger opening is lit to create a warm vacuum in the cone. This helps draw out ear wax and other impurities from the ear, opening up passages and relieving tension from the face and head.
Foot detoxing helps you feel invigorated and rejuvenated. It also helps to re-balance and it stimulate the body’s detoxification. The soles of the feet are discharge pathways for the organs, and foot detox is an amazing way to help clear toxins from the body. The foot spa uses a direct micro-current proven to increase cellular energy. This stimulates the cells to purge and release toxins. Essentially, the ionized salt water acts as a magnet to draw out toxins and acts to energize the body.
A European Facial, also commonly called a spa facial, is a very relaxing way to improve and maintain your skin’s overall appearance, especially if done on a regular basis. A typical facial involves thoroughly cleansing and exfoliating the skin, then massaging it to boost circulation and encourage lymphatic drainage. One or two masks will be applied, followed by toners and moisturizers appropriate for your skin type.
A body polish is a popular body treatment that exfoliates and hydrates your skin, leaving it smooth and soft. The best way to think about a body polish is that it is a treatment for the skin -- basically a facial for the body. In a spa, the body polish is followed by a shower and ends with an application of body lotion.
Day Spa Service Prices
- Full Body Wrap, 60 minutes = $75 or 3 sessions for $200
- Ear Candling, 20 minutes per Candle = $12.50 per Candle
- Foot Detox, 30 minutes = $30
- European Facial includes Face, Head & Shoulders, 90 minutes = $65
- Full Body Polish, 60 minutes = $30
- Full Body Polish with Full Massage, 120 minutes = $85
Day Spa Packages
- Massage, Body Wrap and Facial (2 1/2 Hours) = $180
- Massage, Body Polish, Manicure, Pedicure and Facial (4 Hours) = $180
- Massage, Body Polish, Manicure, Pedicure, Ear Candling, Foot Detox, Facial, Sauna, Wax, Lunch (6 Hours) = $250
- Massage, Body Polish, Manicure, Pedicure, Ear Candling, Foot Detox, Facial, Sauna, Wax, Lunch + Body Wrap (7 hours) = $300